UMA is dedicated to excellence and fellowship. By joining UMA at this time, UMA sponsors can:
- Share best practices and expertise with a wide-range of service provider organizations
- Engage with members as they seek innovation and partnership to advance their missions
- Show support for faith-based organizations committed to quality
- Raise the standards of excellence by supporting the critical role that UMA members serve in meeting their community needs
- Keep current on issues impacting service provider organizations
Use the links below to find out how to be an annual sponsor, an exhibitor or sponsor an event.
Find out how to be a 2018 Annual Sponsor
Learn about exhibiting or sponsoring an event
2017 Annual Sponsors
John Wesley was the co-founder of Methodism. He was known for his tireless efforts and unselfish service to the poor and vulnerable people.
Sojourner Truth, an ex-slave, became a Methodist preacher who crusaded for abolition and women’s rights activist and the overall betterment of society.
In 1738, John Wesley attended an evening prayer meeting on Aldersgate Street in London, where he experienced assurance of his salvation.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those served by UMA members, to expand the footprint of service to those in need, and to lead the setting of standards of service through the EAGLE program of excellence.