Qualifications & Process
Please review the following qualifications for EAGLE Reviewers:
- Applicant must have experience working with nonprofit organizations and Faith-based organizations.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years experience in one of the following industries:
- Older adult ministries
- Children and Youth Services
- Ministries of Persons with Disabilities
- Community Service Ministries
- Church Relations or Church Representative
- Hospitals & Healthcare Systems
- Applicant must have sufficient credentials as a leader.
- Applicant must be available to participate in at least one review per year.
Potential reviewers should submit an application in order to be considered for training. The EAGLE Reviewer application can be downloaded, and the completed application can be emailed to email@example.com for consideration.
The EAGLE Commission will review the applicants and approve for training based on site visit projections for the next year.
Applicants approved by the commission will receive an invitation to participate in training. EAGLE Reviewer training is divided into two parts. The first part is made up of online modules, which can be completed at the reviewer’s own pace. The second part of training is a live session dedicated to role play and scenario based learning. The live session will take place at the Annual UMA conference. The online modules must be completed prior to attending the live training session.