Lutheran Family & Children’s Services of Missouri (LFCS)
St. Louis, MO
Lutheran Family & Children’s Services of Missouri’s mission is to empower children and families to overcome life challenges today so they can build a better tomorrow. If you want to make a difference in the lives of children and families come join us!
The Chief Financial Officer of LFCS provides strategic leadership of all financial-related areas, including accounts receivable, cash receipts, purchasing, general and cost accounting, risk management, budgeting, and corporate insurance. He/she should possess good interpersonal skills and should be willing and able to develop systems, teams and staff in a manner that places others before self.
As such, he/she must be prepared and able to assume the following duties:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree preferred. Professional designations i.e., CPA is preferred.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in a financial leadership position, ideally as a CFO, Comptroller, Senior Accountant, Treasury Manager.
- Previous management of director-level staff is a plus.
- Proven integrity, discretion and judgment in confidential matters.
- Previous experience working in a board of directors’ governance model is preferred.
Please apply at: https://lfcsmo.applicantpro.com/jobs/