United Methodist Association of Health and Welfare Ministries (UMA)
SUMMARY OF REPSONSIBILITES
Under the direction and supervision of the President and Chief Executive Officer of the United Methodist Association (UMA), and in collaboration with the EAGLE Commission and the UMA Board of Directors, the Director of EAGLE is responsible for implementation of UMA’s EAGLE plan, as specified in the UMA strategic plan, and its annual operations plan.
- Manages the relationships with EAGLE-accredited organizations, including recruitment and retention.
- Directs the implementation of EAGLE applications, site visit events, peer reviewer selection, training, and logistics to support EAGLE activities.
- Coaches, guides, and supports members as they progress along the EAGLE path.
- Serves as the key staff member overseeing the EAGLE Accreditation Commission and its committees.
- Consults with the Director of Shared Learning, the Shared Learning Commission, and the EAGLE Commission on relevant topics, emerging trends, best practices, and member case studies for shared learning events.
- Develops and manages the EAGLE marketing and sales plan and materials to achieve participation and revenue objectives.
- Coordinates EAGLE activity with other accreditation organizations to assure continuity and cooperation to the extent possible as the primary interface with those bodies.
- Manages EAGLE communication including overseeing the EAGLE e-news and ensuring the EAGLE website content is current.
- Assists members with their efforts to leverage EAGLE results to help them with other forms of accreditation and with governmental authorities.
- Produces regular reports on practices, information, and comparative data for UMA membership review.
- Other duties as may be requested by the UMA CEO or Board of Directors.
- A minimum of five years of successful experience in business operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in quality improvement and marketing management.
- Demonstrated relationship talent.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into operational planning and implementation.
- Well organized so as to implement plans effectively and efficiently; to manage multiple projects simultaneously; and to cooperate easily with others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in the understanding and application of a variety of technologies useful to the EAGLE program.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the nation.
- Background in Health and Human Services
- Public speaking skills
- Fluency in Spanish
Salary is $70, 000 – 80,000 commensurate with experience.
Candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.