Camp Verde, AZ
Rainbow Acres is seeking an experienced and committed Director of Organizational Development. Rainbow Acres is located in Camp Verde, AZ and has strong church and community support, which has allowed for growth in services and facilities to enhance the lives of its residents.
The mission of Rainbow Acres is to empower persons with developmental disabilities to live to their fullest potential with dignity and purpose. Founded in 1974 by Ralph Showers, an accomplished American Baptist pastor, Rainbow Acres is a Christian Assisted Living organization that provides housing, life enriching programs and care using principles of the Golden Rule. Residents, known as Ranchers, live in one of several housing options on the 50-acre campus, and participate in various activities, vocational training, and volunteerism on campus and in the local community.
The exceptional candidate will use skills in leading, managing, planning and decision-making to enhance internal leadership skills, improve management processes, increase accountability and enrich the lives of staff through health and wellness programs.
Additional Skills and Characteristics
• Experience in leading and supervising a team of direct reports
• Ability to participate in and lead quality improvement initiatives
• Knowledge of EAGLE accreditation or similar credentialing standards
• Comfortable working within the American Baptist church community
• Masters degree in Business or similar field of study
• Arizona Assisted Living Administrator license or ability to obtain such license
• Five to seven years of experience working in health and human service field
Direct interested individuals or candidate nominations to Alisa Miller, Managing Director of MHS Consulting who is conducting this search. All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence.
We appreciate your interest in becoming the Director of Organizational Development at Rainbow Acres. You can expect to receive a confirmation upon receipt of your expressed interest.