Manager of EAGLE Accreditation and Education – UMA
The United Methodist Association of Health and Welfare Ministries is seeking an individual to join our team in Frederick, MD as Manager of EAGLE Accreditation and Education.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Manager of EAGLE Accreditation and Education is primarily responsible for the operations, enhancement, promotion, and expansion of the EAGLE Accreditation Program under the direction and supervision of the President and Chief Executive Officer of the United Methodist Association (UMA), and in collaboration with the EAGLE Accreditation Commission and the UMA Board of Directors. This position is also responsible for education development for UMA to support UMA members and EAGLE accredited communities.
- Coaches, guides, and supports members as they progress along the EAGLE path.
- Oversees the accreditation process including applications, self-studies, annual reports, site visits and the maintenance of existing principles and the creation of new ones.
- Develops effective tools for organizations seeking or maintaining accreditation, as well as for peer reviewers and the Commission.
- Develops and manages the EAGLE marketing and sales plan to achieve participation and revenue objectives.
- Oversees the education development for UMA and EAGLE with guidance from the Shared Learning and EAGLE Commissions and in collaboration with the Director of Operations and Member Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, business administration, marketing, public relations, communications or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in quality improvement and marketing management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into operational planning and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Effectively able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work independently while keeping others informed.
- Proficiency in the understanding and application of a variety of technologies useful to the EAGLE program.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the nation.
- Experience in faith-based, not-for-profit human service organization preferred.
- Working knowledge of accreditation programs.
Applicant should submit a cover letter and resume to askUMA@ouruma.org or by fax to 301-291-7385.
UMA posts job openings provided by our members. UMA is not responsible for the content.