Creating a Culture of Engagement Leadership Retreat
Date(s) - 08/03/2017
- How to build a culture of engagement from the inside out
- Where the senior living field stands with employee engagement versus corporate America
- Best practices for encouraging the heart and building strong, highly engaged teams
- Techniques to get your front-line leaders more engaged so they, in turn, can engage others
- Concrete ways to support and engage Millennial workers
- Strategies to support first-year workers during the “honeymoon period”
- The 8 key steps to building a culture of engagement on your campus
This event is designed with broad appeal for service organization leaders, trustees, community outreach ministries, bishops, chaplains, Annual Conference Health and Welfare representatives, United Methodist-related foundations, and business partners all of whom are committed to quality of service to diverse populations including seniors, children, youth and family and persons with emotional or developmental disabilities. The examples presented in this retreat will be largely from senior living organizations, but the content is relevant to all types of member agencies.
To register for the Summer Summit Event: Advancing Mission and Wellness, click here.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Fly into Denver International Airport (DEN)
To/From Airport Options:
- SkyRide Bus: $9 each way to/from DIA-Boulder US36 Table Mesa Station; 15-20 minute walk to Frasier Meadows or Homewood Suites
- Mobile App Services LYFT or UBER = $47-128 for varying levels of service
- Shared Shuttle Services (Click HERE for the list of vendors)
What hotel do you recommend for this event?
Homewood Suites is a 4-minute drive or a 10-minute walk from the Frasier Meadows campus.
This all-suite hotel in beautiful Boulder has made discounted rooms available to our group. Click the link above to make reservations online. Self-parking is complimentary at this hotel.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It is not necessary for you to bring your printed ticket to this event.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, simply contact UMA to do so.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Contact UMA to transfer your ticket to a different attendee.
How do I contact UMA about this event?