Summer Summit: Advancing Mission & Wellness
Date(s) - 08/02/2017
Registration for our Summer Summit is now open! Click here to register.
Nonprofit, mission-driven ministries large and small are increasingly stretched to provide quality care and services while meeting their bottom line. Fortunately, mission advancement is possible when organizations can successfully engage donors, community and church leaders in their vision.
Join us for this two-part program that combines philanthropy and UMA member best practices for a full-day of learning in picturesque Boulder, CO. Be sure to stay an extra day to participate in our Creating A Culture of Engagement Leadership Retreat on August 3. (More details below)
Part I – Maximizing your Philanthropy to Fund Your Mission
- Hear experienced UMA leaders share practical insights and gain keys to success scaled to meet the size of your organization and mission.
- Discover valuable strategies to plan your next campaign, develop an ongoing major gifts program and evaluate your development programs.
- Learn a simple strategy to get started in planned giving and securing the future of your Mission
- Acquire sample policy and procedures and fundraising, marketing and donor proposals to apply what you have learned.
Part II – Promoting Wellness -Mind, Body, and Spirit
UMA member Frasier Meadows prides itself on holistic wellness includes. Tour this beautiful campus and learn more about its culture of wellness.
- Find out how Frasier has established itself as an invaluable resource to enrich the physical, spiritual, emotional, and cultural life of its community.
- Learn more about their comprehensive pastoral care program
- Hear about the construction of the first seniors building in accordance with WELL Building
- Standard designed to enhance seven areas of wellness in operations of new and existing buildings.
Tim Johnson, President, Frasier Meadows, CO
Who should attend:
This event is designed with broad appeal for service organization leaders, trustees, community outreach ministries, bishops, chaplains, Annual Conference Health and Welfare representatives, United Methodist-related foundations, and business partners all of whom are committed to quality of service to diverse populations including seniors, children, youth and family and persons with emotional or developmental disabilities.
*To get the best pricing for both flights and hotel rooms, we encourage you to book your travel EARLY.
Fly into Denver International Airport (DEN)
To/From Airport Options:
SkyRide Bus: $9 each way to/from DIA-Boulder-US36 Table Mesa Station; 15-20 minute walk to Frasier Meadows or Homewood Suites
Mobile App Services LYFT or UBER = $47-128 for varying levels of service
Shared Shuttle Services (Click HERE for the list of vendors)
Homewood Suites is a 4-minute drive or a 10-minute walk from the Frasier Meadows campus.
This all-suite hotel in beautiful Boulder has made discounted rooms available to our group. Click the link below to make reservations online.
Creating a Culture of Engagement
On this page you may also register to attend the Creating a Culture of Engagement Leadership Retreat on August 3 at Frasier Meadows.
Join Michele Holleran, CEO of Holleran, for an interactive leadership retreat where you will learn how to build a culture of engagement from the inside out.
**To Register ONLY for the Leadership Engagement Retreat, click here.