||Coffee Chat: Older Adult / Developmental Disabilities Ministries
- Bring your coffee and informally network with UMA Board Chair, Steve Fetyko and fellow colleagues.
||Welcome and Introduction
||The Transformative Power of Technology
Rob Kerr, Managing Director Health and Community Services Practice, Hartman Executive Advisors; John DiMaggio, CEO, BlueOrange Compliance; Sanjeev Shetty, Chief Global and Innovation Officer, Connected Living; Jack York, President/Co-Founder, iN2L; Larry Carlson, President and CEO, United Methodist Communities
- Join a panel of tech experts to explore how technological advancements in robotics, data analytics, telehealth and artificial intelligence are driving solutions to meet the country’s most pressing workforce, social and health care needs.
- Hear their take on Jack Uldrich’s assertion that organizations must unlearn old ways before they can successfully embrace new ways of doing business.
- Recognize the potential threats and importance of cyber security as your organization looks to technology to answer simple and complex challenges.
||Disruption Hits! Learn How to Develop a Pivot Plan™ to Drive Your Mission Forward
Michelle Cramer, CFRE, AFP Master Trainer, President and CEO, Cramer and Associates, Inc.; Gretchen Colón, MBA, CFRE, Senior Consultant, Cramer and Associates, Inc.; Dawn Robinson, Senior Consultant, Cramer and Associates, Inc.; Mike Schmidt, CFRE, Executive Vice President and Partner, Cramer and Associates, Inc.
- Build a cohesive action plan that ensures mission fulfillment during disruption and builds a collaborative team culture.
- Ascertain tools to leverage cultivation and communication with stakeholders and learn creative options for financial planning and process.
- Align and integrate programming, finance, fundraising, and marketing around mission fulfillment, and demonstrate a call to action for board members.
||Transforming the Workplace in the COVID-19 Era
Henry Moehring, Senior Vice President, Health Care Services and Operations, Asbury Communities; J. Manuel Ocasio, Chief Human Resources and Compliance Officer, Asbury Communities; Jennifer Hilliard, Of Counsel, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
- Create a safe physical work environment and maximize remote technologies.
- Understand key policies, practices, and legal considerations to protect your workforce and clients.
- Hear lessons learned from one multi-site organization and how it is using new technology platforms to rethink operations.