EAGLE Accreditation Milestones
New EAGLE Accredited Communities
The EAGLE Commission is elated to announce two newly accredited organizations who now join the premier list of faith-based, EAGLE accredited communities.
- Presbyterian Home for Children, Talladega, AL
- Shell Point Retirement Community, Fort Myers, FL
Reaccredited EAGLE Communities
Three organizations were awarded reaccreditation with one organization receiving EAGLE’s highest accreditation, accreditation with commendation. Less than 10% of EAGLE accredited organizations receive accreditation with commendation status.
- Cunningham Children’s Home – EAGLE Accreditation with Commendation, Urbana, IL
- Board of Child Care – EAGLE Reaccreditation, Baltimore, MD
- United Methodist Children’s Home – EAGLE Reaccreditation, Decatur, GA
EAGLE Accredited organizations are faith based communities committed to continual assessment of the effectiveness of their operations and ongoing improvements to their ministries in order to provide the highest quality services possible. To learn more about EAGLE Accreditation, email email@example.com. or visit our website www.ouruma.org/eagle.