Associate Director of Clinical Services
Spero Family Services
Mount Vernon, IL
Spero is a multi-faceted social service agency that offers more than 10 programs to individuals, children, and families across the region. Our mission here at Spero is to offer hope, help and healing by providing Christ-centered human services to meet the ever-changing needs of individuals, families and communities.
What Can Spero Do for You?
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Work/Life Balance
- 4% Company Match 401K
- Faith Friendly Organization
- Inclusive and Supporting Atmosphere
*Spero is a qualified employer under the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Job Purpose: Provide assistance to the Executive Director of Clinical Services, including clinical supervision for Spero Family Services. A heavy focus will be in working with Child Welfare programs. This position will primarily work at our offices in Southern Illinois (Marion, West Frankfort, and Mt. Vernon).
- Provide clinical direction and leadership in on-going development and implementation of the CARE (Children and Residential Experiences) treatment philosophy, program model and clinical approaches for Child Welfare Programs in coordination with the Executive Director of Clinical Services
- Provide individual and group clinical supervision for therapists and teams throughout Spero as assigned by the Executive Director of Clinical Services.
- Provide direction on behavioral management and crisis interventions (TCI) including the implementation of crisis intervention model and related staff training.
- Oversee the assessment and treatment planning stages of care for youth in Spero’s Child Welfare Programs and other programs.
- Accept and evaluate referrals for placement and collaborate with the Executive Directors of the agency’s Child Welfare programs to make determinations regarding admissions appropriate for Spero’s Child Welfare programs.
- Assure compliance with licensing, accreditation, contract requirements and Medicaid standards for provision of clinical and residential services to children and families.
- Provide administrative support for clinical issues during on-call covered hours
- Other duties as assigned by the Spero’s Executive Director of Clinical Services.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related human services field
- LCSW or LCPC (Medicaid LPHA qualified)
- 2 years previous experience in clinical treatment of children and adolescents
- Must be able to work collaboratively with program managers/clinicians to ensure clinical treatment is consistent in day-to-day programming and activities as well as therapy setting
- Must have sound knowledge of trauma informed practices
- Must have a valid IL driver’s license
Hours: 40 hours weekly with flexibility in schedule working from home and office; Monday – Friday
Pay: Minimum salary of $65,000, commensurate with education and experience
Send resumes to Amber Overstreet at email@example.com.