Chief Executive Officer
Camp Verde, AZ
The Rainbow Acres Board of Directors is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to provide overall leadership, direction and management of all programs and services while achieving the purpose, mission and mission related goals. Rainbow Acres is located in Camp Verde, AZ and has a reputation of excellence in serving adults with developmental disabilities.
Rainbow Acres is a residential Christian community providing a sense of independence within a safe and secure living environment. The mission of Rainbow Acres is to empower persons with developmental disabilities to live to their fullest potential with dignity and purpose. Founded by Ralph Showers, an accomplished American Baptist pastor, in 1974, Rainbow Acres is a Christian Assisted Living organization that provides housing, life enriching programs and care using principles of the Golden Rule. Residents, known as Ranchers, live in one of several housing options on the 50-acre campus, and participate in various activities, vocational training, and volunteerism on campus and in the local community. Rainbow Acres provides freedom of choice combined with opportunities for growth in a community that is welcoming and inclusive of all beliefs.
The Board seeks an experienced faith-based and compassionate leader who will set the organizational direction, policy and governance of Rainbow Acres by exhibiting a passion and dedication to the mission. The exceptional CEO candidate will drive the organizational vision and goals set by the board, achieve the company’s financial goals, and lead the corporate team and strategic planning.
- Masters degree in Education, Social Work, Business or similar field of study required
- Documented history of senior management experience, preferably in the developmental disabilities’ community
- Exceptional relationship management skills with proven success working with a Board of Directors, current and prospective donors, and the ability to cultivate new and existing relationships
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to display care and compassion for the residents and staff
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in healthcare systems, disabilities, and health policy issues inclusive of budget development and financial oversight
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and is comfortable working within the American Baptist church community, building upon and enhancing relationships with its constituents
Interested persons are invited to send cover letters and resumes to MHS Consulting at email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in confidence.
We appreciate your interest in becoming the Chief Executive Officer at Rainbow Acres.