VP of Residential Treatment
Florida United Methodist Children’s Home
Since opening our doors in 1908, Florida United Methodist Children’s Home (FUMCH) has served children and families’ diverse needs by focusing on providing a nurturing environment to meet each child’s wholistic needs. We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated VP of Residential Treatment to join our team of heroes!
WHY JOIN US?
- Opportunity to make a positive difference
- Inspiring mission-driven work culture
- Premium Employee Benefits Package
- Relocation expenses reimbursed
- Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Culture of care for children and staff
- Beautiful 120-acre campus, lined with historic oak trees, on the banks of Lake Monroe
Within the framework of the purposes, philosophy and mission of the Florida United Methodist Children’s Home, the Vice President of Residential Treatment will be responsible to the President/CEO for developing, planning, coordinating, maintaining and administering residential programs at all service locations throughout Florida. Duties include: the supervision of all Residential Services staff including the Director of Clinical Services, the Campus Life Administrator, Psychiatrist, Health Services Coordinator, Emergency Shelter and Residential Managers.
For more information: www.fumch.org/careers or call Lisa McGee, Director of Talent Acquisition – 386.837.6233.