UMA is launching a new Innovation Series beginning this October. From the latest advancements in technology and wellness to creative workforce approaches, this series will feature periodic virtual presentations on creative, practical solutions to support your strategic initiatives and daily operations.
Forward Thinking Automation: Work Smarter, Not Harder with Office 365
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Discover workflow automation and how it can benefit individuals and teams.
- Explore Microsoft power automate and built-in connections.
- Learn how to link power automate to third party services (i.e., Adobe, DocuSign, etc.).
- Learn how artificial intelligence can make automation even more powerful.
Faculty: Tyler Hoffman, Lead Consultant, Digital for Good
If you missed this event, but would like the recording, please reach out to email@example.com.
AI: The Engine Behind Transformative Innovation
Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Discover how UMA members are applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the field.
- Learn how utilizing AI can improve processing in your organization.
- Discover how AI can enhance your organization’s innovation journey.
Developing a Culture of Innovation That Aligns with Your Mission
Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Many innovations make their way into the human services and senior living sector. At every turn, leaders are hearing about the possibilities for these new solutions to enhance client and resident experiences, improve employee retention and engagement, automate mundane tasks and processes, and lower operational costs. While it’s easy to get distracted by “shiny new objects,” leaders need to focus on the impact these innovations have on achieving mission alignment and business objectives.
Innovation is a necessary and critical component to any growth plan, but it’s not second nature; it requires leaders who can foster a culture stage for forward-thinking initiatives that propel strategic growth and work toward mission fulfillment. This presentation will help attendees understand that innovation is a journey and will provide steps for developing a culture of innovation to help determine where they are on that journey and how to begin the process of embracing innovation.
- Learn how to assess your organization’s current culture as it relates to innovation.
- Learn techniques to build and sustain a culture of innovation.
- Discover change management strategies to help employees embrace innovation.