UMA Peer Networks
UMA is a national association of diverse ministries serving children, youth and family, seniors and persons with disabilities. Our common mission is to promote, inspire, recognize and empower excellence in human service ministries.
Our Peer Networks allow UMA members to build relationships with colleagues while sharing best practices through formal and informal presentations throughout the year. Members can support the networks by attending calls, suggesting topics of interest or recommending speakers that would benefit others within the network.
UMA business members interested in sharing your expertise, can contact us at askUMA@ouruma.org.
- Chief Executive Officers Network meetings are by invitation-only and are tailored to ministry types. Meetings are held quarterly.
- Communications Network is open to all those in public relations, communications, marketing and sales roles. Meetings occur on a flexible basis with the next gathering to take place on Wednesday, January 17, 2024, at 11:00 AM, Eastern Time.
- Development Network meetings occur every first Thursday of the month at 11:00 AM, Eastern Time.
- Executive Assistant Network meetings occur on a flexible basis.
- Human Resource Network meetings occur every second Wednesday of each month at 11:00 AM, Eastern Time.
- Spiritual Care Network is open to those providing spiritual care to clients, residents, families and staff. Meetings occur on a flexible basis with the next gathering to take place on Thursday, March 14, 2024, at 11:00 AM, Eastern Time.
Members can have their names added to these networks by contacting us at askUMA@ouruma.org